I Have the Answers

 I know exactly what to tell my support team about my learning.
1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?
The hardest part of starting school during a pandemic, for me personally, has been the lack of human interaction. I miss the feeling of being in the classroom and saying a joke when class is boring or going to lunch and complaining with my friends about the terrible food (especially the hotdogs, they had diabetes written all over them). It has been very difficult to be just me alone in a quiet room nothing to make the school day more bearable.
2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?
Starting school during the pandemic has had its positives though, like for example sleeping in with a big fluffy blanket and my slightly chubby cat or only having class 2 days instead of the full 5 days. Overall, my favorite part of online school during this pandemic, has been having an actual warm breakfast every morning. It is so nice and calming just to have wake up in the morning eat something warm and share a little bit of cheese with my other angry cat.
3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?
My goals for this course this year are to improve my writing, wether it be to write more expressively or just to communicate myself better through writing. I want to write in a way that's  almost colorful. Where you can immerse yourself in the picture I am trying to paint with my words, where you can understand what I am trying to say because you can understand what I am feeling.
4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?
One habit I would like to stop so I can support my success, which I am sure a lot of people can relate to, is to stop my mind from wandering and getting distracted. This difficult for me because my mind likes to think, and think I do. I make stories, I imagine what my life would be if just a single thing was different, I think about my friends, shows I have watched, colorful pictures painted on every crevice of my mind, my brain just keeps going and going until i am in a whole different world than just Earth. If I could just harness my mind in to a calmer state, I could focus more on my work and what I am trying to learn which will ensure that I am successful.
5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?
I expect to get at least an A- this semester because this is what my family expects from me, not only that but I am a hard worker and willing to try my hardest to keep my GPA up. It is very important to me to get at least an A- because it will look good on my transcript which will help me when it comes to applying for colleges. 
Se exactamente que decirle a mi equipo de soporte sobre mi aprendizaje.
1. ¿Cuál ha sido la parte más difícil de comenzar la escuela durante la pandemia? 
La parte más difícil de comenzar la escuela durante una pandemia, para mí personalmente, ha sido la falta de interacción humana. Extraño la sensación de estar en el salon de classes y decir un chiste cuando la clase es aburrida o ir a almorzar y quejarme con mis amigos por la comida terrible (especialmente los perritos calientes, tenían diabetes escrito sobre todo el frente). Ha sido muy difícil estar solo yo sola en una habitación callada, nada para hacer la día escolar más soportable.
2. ¿Qué es lo que más ha disfrutado de comenzar la escuela durante la pandemia? 
Empezar a ir a la escuela durante la pandemia ha tenido sus aspectos positivos, como por ejemplo dormir tarde con una cobija grande y mi gato grande o tener solo 2 días de clase en lugar de los 5 días completos. Pero en general, mi parte favorita de la escuela en línea durante esta pandemia, ha sido comer un desayuno caliente cada mañana. Es tan agradable y relajante despertarme por la mañana, comer algo caliente y compartir un poco de queso con mi otro gato enojado.
3. ¿Cuáles son sus metas en este curso este año? ¿En qué quieres aprender o mejorar? 
Mis metas para este curso este año son mejorar mi escritura, ya sea para escribir de manera más expresiva o simplemente para comunicarme mejor a través de la escritura. Quiero escribir de una manera que casi tiene color. Donde puedas sumergirte en la imagen que estoy tratando de pintar con mis palabras, donde puedas entender lo que estoy tratando de decir porque puedes entender lo que estoy sintiendo.
4. ¿Qué hábito puedes iniciar, detener o mejorar para respaldar su éxito? 
Un hábito que me gustaría dejar para poder apoyar mi éxito, con el que estoy seguro de que muchas personas pueden identificarse, es evitar que mi mente se distraiga. Esto es difícil para mí porque a mi mente le gusta pensar, y creame que si lo hago. Hago historias, imagino cómo sería mi vida si solo una cosa fuera diferente, pienso en mis amigos, programas que he visto, imágenes coloridas pintadas en cada grieta de mi mente, mi cerebro sigue y sigue hasta que estoy en un mundo completamente diferente al de la Tierra. Si pudiera poner mi mente en un estado más tranquilo, podría concentrarme más en mi trabajo escolar y en lo que estoy tratando de aprender, lo que me asegurará el éxito.
5. ¿Qué calificación espera obtener en la boleta de calificaciones del semestre?
Espero obtener al menos una A- este semestre porque esto es lo que mi familia espera de mí, no solo eso, sino que soy una trabajadora duro y estoy dispuesta a esforzarme al máximo para mantener mi GPA alto. Es muy importante para mí obtener al menos una A- porque quedará bien en mi expediente académico, lo que me ayudará a la hora de solicitar admisión a universidades.

Comments